It Is Quiz Time Again! Summer 2013 and let’s get started!
We invite you to participate in this quiz which revolves around the soccer jersey industry.
The format is multiple choice.
Many questions may be answered by asking the oracle google but hopefully not all.
The 3 best entries will be awarded a jersey of their choice. Everybody who scores maximum points will receive a jersey.
The competition will run for just around one month until the 9th of August! Midnight CET.
So let’s get down to business!
1. What is the name of the World Cup 2014 match ball ?
2. Brazilian star Neymar used to be number 11 for the national team and have his name spelled out Neymar. For the Confed Cup something changed but what ?
a. his number was no longer 11 but 10
b. rather than being neymar he was suddenly neymar jr.
c. not only did he change the number but the jr. was also added
d. nothing at all. Neymar #11 was still the name and number kit.
e. neymar got the number of his idol Ronaldo : 9
3. The English Premier League introduced a new name and number kit but what is the name ?
c. PS Pro
d. Premier League Pro
4. Which company produces the name and number kits for Napoli and Lazio ?
a. Sporting ID
e. Deko Graphics
5. Which company is running the online stores of the likes of Man Utd, Real Madrid, Chelsea, and Marseille ?
a. subside sports
b. pro soccer direct
c. sports direct
e. made in sport
6. where is adidas building the biggest adidas monobrand store in the world ?
a. next to the Bernabeu in Madrid.
b. next to San Siro in Milano.
c. next to Allianz Arena in Munich.
d. next to Stamford bridge in London.
e. on Time Square in NYC
7. Which material is the official Bundesliga sleeve badge made from ?
b. 3D lextra
8. The English Premier League is well-known for sporting a uniform name and number set. Which other league adheres to the same principle ?
a. the Bundesliga
b. the Ligue 1
c. La Primera Divicion
d. Serie A
e. The Danish Superliga
9. Umbro was spun of by Nike in 2013 and therefore Nike took over most Umbro teams. Which team did not follow from Umbro to Nike ?
a. Athletic Bilbao
10. How many jerseys would Danish side FC Copenhagen typically sell during one of the most recent seasons ?
11. Which company produces the name and number kit for AS Monaco ?
a. Metro Sport
b. Sporting ID
e. Own production
12. Which company runs retail and licensing operations for FC Barcelona ?
b. the club itself
c. media pro
e. el corte ingles
13. Arsenal is said to leave Nike to join which company for their new 14/15 & forwards kit deal ?
b. under armour
c. li ning
14. The British Prime Minister as well as Prince William both support an English club, which one ?
b. Crystal Palace
c. West Ham
d. Aston Villa
15. Nike will launch two WC 2014 home kits for the draw in December 2013. But which ?
a. Brazil and France
b. Brazil and Portugal
c. Brazil and Netherlands
d. France and England
e. Brazil and England
16. Mario Gomez used to wear Puma footwear and while with Puma his boots should always be in a specific color. Which one ?
17. Which kit deal is the most expensive for Nike ?
18. AS Roma has been sponsored by Kappa for a number of years. In 2014 the club will switch to ?
19. With which club has adidas had the longest uninterrupted cooperation ?
a. Real Madrid
b. AC Milan
c. O. Marseille
20. Which company has most stores in Russia ?
e. Li Ning
21. FC Barcelona has usually used their away kit from the previous season as new third kit for the following season. This year is different. In September Barcelona will launch a brand new third kit. What will be the color ?
d. mint green
22. The English Premier League uses a set scheme of name and numbers. But how many different colors are available ?
23. How many Nike clubs in Germany receive a custom designed kit ? while the rest will have to do with the team sport collection.
24. Which line of Nike footwear sells the best ?
25. which team is not or has never been sponsored by Italian Legea ?
b. North Korea
Send your answers to: firstname.lastname@example.org
with the word QUIZ in the subject line.
and include a valid email address where we can reach you! as well as your name and address.
Thank you for your participation!